Saturday, June 5, 2010

100th Post Extravaganza


I made a mistake the other day, dear readers, when I incorrectly said that I had reached my 100th post on this blog. I was wrong- please disregard my premature celebration and enjoy this actual 100th post special.

To celebrate this milestone I have invited several guests to the V.I.P. lounge to help me celebrate.

Wilford Brimley

















Paula Poundstone















Jimmy Caan




























Steve Guttenberg



















And the musical stylings of Hall and Oates


















Please enjoy the party and don't forget that we will be playing Twister later. Help yourself to some Yoohoo cocktails and some lovely Chips and Dip that Hall and Oates brought. I told you this party was gonna be off the hook.


1 comment: