Friday, November 20, 2009

People I Can Do With



















That last post was kind of negative and bitter, so I will now offer a more positive response to it. Here now is a list of people that I like, love and think are awesome.

My wife, Mary Anne. She is ridiculously good at lots of things, very smart, funny, sweet and talented.

Patton Oswalt. He is the best stand-up working today.

Old people who are really good at using computers, like my grandma.

Teachers. They really are heroes and make a huge difference in many people's lives. I was one, I know.

Women. All women. They put up with stuff that men will never know or have to deal with. If I had to have a period every month I would probably think I was going to bleed to death. Childbirth too, that shit is insane. Ladies, I salute you.

Paris Hilton's murderer.

People who have disabilities or illnesses that maintain a positive attitude despite their condition. I whine about a hangnail or a canker sore, so I truly find you to be great examples to all the giant wimps like me.

Guys and gals who still sport mullets. I love to laugh at your business in the front, party in the back hair.

Janitors. Thanks for mopping up my mess and scrubbing my toilets.

The guy who invents a time machine, goes back and kills George Lucas in 1995 before he can make the Star Wars prequels and the fourth Indiana Jones.

Deron Williams.

That's all, but with some luck, or time machine building skills you could make the next version of the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment