Monday, May 3, 2010

Things I Think

It's been a while since I shared some of my unfiltered thoughts with you. Here are some new pearls of wisdom from the Brain of Bentley.

I think that Pau Gasol looks like Big Bird.




I think there is a great deal to be learned from your elders. If you have living grandparents or even great-grandparents, take time to sit down with them and learn about what they have experienced. Their stories are priceless, and may give you some valuable insights.

I think the work of Stephen Sondheim is grossly underrated and not performed as much as it should be.

I think the Philadelphia Eagles are going to be sorry that they traded Donavan McNabb.  Especially when he comes to town with the Redskins and kicks their ass.

I think that neck tattoos are kinda gross.

I think thrift stores are a great place to find certain items. Don't be such a snob, and check out what they have. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

I think there is a special place in hell for people who do bad things to children. Do you hear me, Catholic Church?

I think going to Costco is a great way to get lots of cool, reasonably priced items. I also think that it is a great way to make sure you never want to have kids.















I think the new movie version of Robin Hood should be called, Gladiator: The Next Generation. You know, because Russell Crowe is on both of them and...oh forget it.

I think I'll go for a walk outside now, the summer sun's calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment