Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Things I Think- Back To School Edition



















Even though I'm not in school anymore, I find this to be a magical time of year that makes me nostalgic for my time in high school and college.

I think going to buy school supplies is fun. New pens and folders were always a favorite.

I think it is a must to watch National Lampoon's Animal House this time of year.

I think it's great to sit out on the quad at college with your friends and watch all the other students bustle around. Maybe even watch the hippie kids play frisbee.

I think the best school lunch box I ever had was my Ghostbusters lunch box. I also had a Bravestarr one that was pretty awesome.

















I think night classes are a nice change of pace from having class all day, every day. One of my favorite classes ever was a night class called- Nazi Germany.

I think college football makes the fall and the return to school so much fun. Go Utes!













I think getting to know some Sorority girls is a good way to enhance your social life if you're a male college student. My wife is a Kappa, I know what I'm talking about.

I think joining some kind of club or being involved in some extracurricular activity like say, yearbook, is a good idea.

I think I'll go drink some Tang out of my Ghostbusters Thermos.

No comments:

Post a Comment