Sunday, November 14, 2010

Things I Think

Here are some thoughts from the Brain of Bentley.

I think the Monday Night Football announcing crew of Mike Tirico, Jon Gruden and Ron 'Jaws' Jaworski is the best in the business.

I think a really scary idea for a horror film would be something called 'Mickey Rouke's Hands.'











I think that there needs to be some kind of law for how long holiday decorations are allowed to stay up. I'm always appalled when I see nasty rotten pumpkins in December, or Christmas wreaths, lights and garlands in June. I know there aren't a lot of decorations for holidays like Arbor Day, but that's okay.









I think I enjoy certain household tasks. Laundry and vacuuming are my top two. I'm not so excited about washing dishes.

I think it is really hard and kind of a mistake to re-make and re-cast iconic roles that are synonymous with certain actors. This isn't always true (See J.J. Abrams' Star Trek) and I hope it isn't true for Jeff Bridges in the new version of True Grit. I like Jeff Bridges, but I don't think he can fill John Wayne's shoes.

I think I am very lucky that Mary Anne Wetzel agreed to marry me.

I think Robert Downey Jr. would be fun to hang out with.

I think that the McRib is McNasty. I had my first one the other day, and I was underwhelmed beyond belief. The meat was grey and unidentifiable, the pickles were limp and the barbeque sauce had no flavor.










I think the best and most unbeatable super hero team would be, Iron Man, Wolverine, Batman and Hawkman. Why Hawkman, you say? Every team needs someone that nobody likes.

I think it's time for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment