Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Things I Think

Ever wonder what goes on in my brain? I knew you did.

I think we need to start calling 12:30 Midnight and a half and Noon and a half. Who's with me?

I think that we need to do more to celebrate Arbor Day.








I think that Duggar mom needs to stop having kids. The human body can only take so much, and I'll bet she's had about enough.

I think that James Franco and Anne Hathaway are a horrendous choice to host the Oscars. What happened to having someone funny or entertaining host? I guess they don't want people to enjoy the show anymore. I miss Billy Crystal.












I think if I had been an orphan I could have charmed a bald millionaire into adopting me and introduce me to the president.












I think Basmati rice is the best kind of rice.

I think Five Hour Energy needs to have a commercial where they show people who use it crashing hard when it wears off.

I think my laundry is done. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment