Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Things I Think















Recently I have been inclined to change my personal philosophy. I was very much in a rut, and since realizing this, I have been committed to the idea of living life rather than life living me. So far I have done okay at getting out of my little rut, and as such I have some new ideas about life and other things in general.

I think that no job should be made to be the answer to all your problems.

I think that everyone, especially couples, should be open to the idea of therapy- just to help work through stuff that comes up.

I think that fantasy football makes every game that is on T.V. much more interesting.

I think that professional athletes are lucky to be doing what they do for a living, and that any complaints about their lives that they have are ridiculous.

I think everyone should make an effort to get to know something about their heritage, especially from their family members.

I think that Newhart had the best final episode of any show. Ever.

I think that marrying for looks or money alone is sad. Love, people, and sense of humor.

I think that everyone should have a hobby or hobbies that fulfills them on many levels.

I think that texting is kind of dumb.

I think that when you feel insecure, you should remember that everyone is much more concerned with themselves than you.

I think all homophobes need to make a gay friend and realize that their fears and bigotry are silly.

I think that games are fun to play with friends.

I think Tyra Banks, Dane Cook, Jeremy Piven, Mark Wahlberg, Rush Limbaugh and Terrell Owens need to go away.

I think Curb Your Enthusiasm should be called Seinfeld: The Next Generation.

I think I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment