Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Mother Country













The United States was originally a British colony, but has since become independent and surpassed the U.K. in world power and influence. I have to say that even though the U.S.A. has had many great accomplishments in its 234 years of existence, the British still outrank us in many areas. I think that I would like to be British sometimes because of the things on the list that follows. Here now, are the best things that the British have given the world, that I love.

JAMES BOND










THE BEATLES



















THE ROLLING STONES












WINSTON CHURCHILL



















MONTY PYTHON












And

SHERLOCK HOLMES
HARRY POTTER
NEWCASTLE BROWN ALE
HORATIO HORNBLOWER
THE WHO

See, I told you it was some good stuff. Thanks, England.

No comments:

Post a Comment