Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Things I Think













I think you'll like what I have to say today.

I think that people need to wake up and see that the Olive Garden is a huge rip off. The food there is not that good, and it is actually kind of expensive. When I go to a chain I expect decent food that is relatively cheap. I don't want to spend $30 for two meals. I can spend less and get a way better meal at many, many non-cheesy, non-chain restaurants. Have you tried the breadsticks, though? Fabulous.

I think McDonald's is probably evil, but the McMuffin is like ambrosia.

I think golf is more fun to watch on T.V. than baseball.

I think it's okay to tip 10% at a restaurant if you're a celebrity who has millions and her own show, because the recession has been hard on diners, but not really on waiters and waitresses.

I think that people with lots of tattoos will be sorry when they get old.

I think that college football is awesome live.

I think dog clothes are usually kind of tacky, but they can also be dignified and useful.

I think Michael Jackson peaked in 1987 with Bad.

I think everyone should vote.

I think that Tom Hanks' best movie was Dragnet, and yes, I've seen Forrest Gump, Philadelphia and Castaway. He's just really funny in Dragnet.

I think if any of this offended you, you need to relax, and remember that when you're at the Olive Garden, you're family.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I went to OG on Sunday. I can't help that I love their breadsticks & fatty fat alfredo sauce!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete