Monday, March 29, 2010

A Plea to My Readers

















To the Conned faithful,

I know that there are a few of you out there that check in periodically, and I love you for it, but I need to ask a favor of you. Can you please sign up to be a follower of my blog, so that I know how many people actually read my stuff? I have seven right now, and if that's all the readers that I have please disregard this entry. If not, make me aware of you. You might even get a shout out in a blog if you do. I hope that I don't sound too needy. Am I needy? I feel needy. Anyway, become an official follower and I will be forever grateful.

Thanks,

Conor

2 comments:

  1. I can't work the follwers thing but I read. There. now you are aware.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only did I follow you, I also put you on my sidebar. Validated yet? ;)

    ReplyDelete