Sunday, August 8, 2010

1st Anniversary
















One year ago, the world changed forever. It was a date that will be remembered in the annals of blogdom as long as bloggers blog. As a way to celebrate the one year anniversary of this blog, I will now post a list of some of the highlights from  the past year- just in case you missed them the first time or want to reflect back.

The First Post- Why you should read this blog

One of the first Movies of the Week- I review Point Break

The Beatles- Need I Say More?

I like James Bond

I review the Saddest Christmas Song- EVER!

Middle School can be rough- Here are my thoughts

My NBA All-Time Team

Poems I Wrote

Why the Future isn't what it should be

I review the best movie ever made

I hope you enjoyed the clip show. Another year begins...I'll keep bringing it, if you keep reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment